Select From The Latest Eyeglasses & Contact Lenses Available In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Eyeglasses are an optical device as well as a fashion accessory. The current trends in contemporary eyewear are sleek frames in new and interesting colors. Lightweight and flexible materials such as modern plastics and titanium allow for wonderful colors and materials that can be fabricated into unusual and stylish shapes. High tech lens materials offer a multiple of options for the very best vision possible.
We offer a wide variety of both frames and lenses. Our opticians will assist you in the selection of your frames to fit your face and your style as well as your prescription. Our opticians are skilled in assessing your specific vision needs and matching your needs to the great variety of lens and frame options available today.
Our full service in-office laboratory can fabricate most prescriptions in a very short period of time without sacrificing quality. We realize that the most precise ophthalmic prescription written by our doctors is only as good as the glasses that are made from that prescription. We provide access to the most current lens designs available today which improve both cosmetic appearance and visual function. Designs such as super thin high index lens materials, progressive addition or "no-line" multifocal lenses, photochromatic "transitions" lenses, and a great selection of over 1,000 contemporary and designer frames allows our patients to both see great and look great with their glasses from Broward Eye Care.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- We offer many styles, shapes and materials to satisfy the fashion taste and vision requirements of every patient. A large selection of brand-name contact lenses is also available.
- Help your child choose eye wear that suits their lifestyle. The right frame and lens will help them in school work and at play.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We have secure, online ordering of your contact lenses. Find out more.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!